On this day, the shareholders of Pernod Ricard have held their Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting chaired by Mr Alexandre Ricard, Chairman & CEO, in order to approve, in particular, the consolidated and company financial statements of Pernod Ricard SA for the year ended 30 June 2022. All the resolutions have been adopted, in particular:
- Annual dividend: €4.12 per share: an interim dividend payment of €1.56 per share having been paid on July 8, 2022, the balance, i.e. €2.56 per share, will be detached on November 25, 2022 (with a record date of November 28, 2022) and paid on November 29, 2022;
- Renewal of the directorships of Ms Patricia Barbizet and Mr Ian Gallienne (their respective biographies are attached to this press release) ;
- Appointment of Patricia Barbizet as Lead Independent Director ;
- Appointment of Patricia Barbizet as Chairwoman of the Nominations and Governance Committee as well as the CSR Committee, appointment of Patricia Barbizet and Ian Gallienne as members of the Compensation Committee and appointment of Ian Gallienne as member of the Strategic Committee ;
- Approval, on the one hand, of the components of the compensation paid or granted to Mr Alexandre Ricard, Chairman & CEO, for the 2021/22 financial year and, on the other hand, of the compensation policy items applicable to him for the 2022/23 financial year ;
- Renewal of the term of office of KPMG SA as Statutory Auditors.
A summary table of the Board Committees, as composed after today’s General Meeting, is attached hereto.
On the same topic
Launch of share buy-back programRead more
Availability of preparatory documents for the ordinary general meeting of 10 November 2022Read more
Pernod Ricard reinforce its partnership with Sovereign Brands
Pernod Ricard to reinforce its partnership with Sovereign Brands, strengthening its US market exposure and boosting its consumer-centric innovation pipelin.
Pernod Ricard announces today that it will significantly increase its minority stake in Sovereign Brands’ portfolio of super premium wine and spirits brands. This additional investment will strengthen the already successful and ambitious long-term partnership initiated in September 2021.