On this day, the shareholders of Pernod Ricard have held their Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting chaired by Mr Alexandre Ricard, Chairman & CEO, in order to approve, in particular, the consolidated and company financial statements of Pernod Ricard SA for the year ended 30 June 2022. All the resolutions have been adopted, in particular:
- Annual dividend: €4.12 per share: an interim dividend payment of €1.56 per share having been paid on July 8, 2022, the balance, i.e. €2.56 per share, will be detached on November 25, 2022 (with a record date of November 28, 2022) and paid on November 29, 2022;
- Renewal of the directorships of Ms Patricia Barbizet and Mr Ian Gallienne (their respective biographies are attached to this press release) ;
- Appointment of Patricia Barbizet as Lead Independent Director ;
- Appointment of Patricia Barbizet as Chairwoman of the Nominations and Governance Committee as well as the CSR Committee, appointment of Patricia Barbizet and Ian Gallienne as members of the Compensation Committee and appointment of Ian Gallienne as member of the Strategic Committee ;
- Approval, on the one hand, of the components of the compensation paid or granted to Mr Alexandre Ricard, Chairman & CEO, for the 2021/22 financial year and, on the other hand, of the compensation policy items applicable to him for the 2022/23 financial year ;
- Renewal of the term of office of KPMG SA as Statutory Auditors.
A summary table of the Board Committees, as composed after today’s General Meeting, is attached hereto.
On the same topic
Continuation of share buy-back programRead more
H1 FY23 Sales and Results
Very strong broad-based growth of sales and pro in first half strong pricing dynamic, maintaining overall volume growth, sustaining margins +12% organic sales growth (+19% reported) +12% organic growth in pro (+21% reported).
Half Year FY23 Sales and Results
Alexandre Ricard, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, and Hélène de Tissot, Group Finance, IT & Operations Director, will present Pernod Ricard’s HalfYear Sales and Results of FY23 during a webcast to be held on Thursday 16 February 2023at 9:00 am CEST.