Pernod Ricard filed its FY20 Universal Registration Document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on 23 September 2020 under number D.20-0821.
This document is available on the Company's website www.pernod-ricard.com and on the AMF website www.amf-france.org. It is also available at the Company's registered office ' 5, cours Paul Ricard ' CS 50180 ' 75380 Paris cedex 08.
The Universal Registration Document includes, in particular:
- the Group's FY20 consolidated financial statements;
- the FY20 statutory financial statements of Pernod Ricard S.A.;
- the related auditors' reports on the consolidated and the statutory financial statements;
- the FY20 management report including notably, social, societal and environmental information
- the Board of Directors' report on corporate governance;
- information regarding internal control and risk management;
- the presentation of resolutions as well as draft resolutions submitted to the Combined Shareholders' Meeting of 27 November 2020; and
- information concerning fees paid to the Statutory Auditors.
Q1 FY21 sales ' Thursday 22 October 2020
On the same topic
Filing of Pernod Ricard’s 2020/21 Universal Registration Document
Pernod Ricard filed its 2020/21 Universal Registration Document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on 22 September 2021 under number D.21-0806.
This document is available on the Company’s website www.pernod-ricard.com and on the AMF website www.amf-france.org. It is also available at the Company’s registered office – 5, cours Paul Ricard – CS 50180 – 75380 Paris cedex 08.