Pernod Ricard filed its 2018/19 Universal Registration Document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on 25 September 2019 under number D.19-0839. This document is available on the Company's website www.pernod-ricard.com and on the AMF website www.amf-france.org. It is also available at the Company's registered office ' 12 Place des Etats-Unis ' 75116 Paris, France.
The Universal Registration Document includes, in particular:
- The 2018/19 consolidated financial statements of the Group;
- The 2018/19 statutory financial statements of Pernod Ricard S.A.;
- The related auditors' reports on the consolidated and the statutory financial statements;
-The 2018/19 management report including notably social, societal and environmental information;
- The Board of Directors' report on corporate governance;
- Information regarding internal control and risk management;
- The presentation of the resolutions as well as the draft resolutions submitted to the Combined Shareholders' Meeting of 8 November 2019;
- Information concerning fees paid to the Statutory Auditors; and
- Information on the share buyback programme.
Q1 2018/19 sales ' Thursday 17 October 2019
On the same topic
Filing of Pernod Ricard’s 2020/21 Universal Registration Document
Pernod Ricard filed its 2020/21 Universal Registration Document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on 22 September 2021 under number D.21-0806.
This document is available on the Company’s website www.pernod-ricard.com and on the AMF website www.amf-france.org. It is also available at the Company’s registered office – 5, cours Paul Ricard – CS 50180 – 75380 Paris cedex 08.