Gender equality index across the French entities of Pernod Ricard
Gender equality index (« Index de l’égalité femmes – hommes »)
across the French entities of Pernod Ricard Group
In line with the French law « Pour la liberté de choisir son avenir professionnel » promulgated on September 5th, 2018, and the decree published on January 8th 2019 aiming to eliminate remuneration gaps between female and male employees, Pernod Ricard SA and its French entities are publishing their equality index.
This index, out of 100 points, is calculated based on 5 criteria:
- The remuneration gap between females and males
- The salary increase ratio between females and males
- The promotion ratio between females and males
- The portion of female employees who received a salary increase while on maternity leave
- The number of female/male employees among the 10 highest salaries
Results of French entities of Pernod Ricard Group:
• Pernod Ricard SA: index of 89
• Pernod Ricard EMEA/MENA: index of 86
The index for the other French affiliates are currently being finalized and will be published end of July 2019.