Filing of Pernod Ricard’s 2017/18 Registration Document
Pernod Ricard filed its 2017/18 Registration Document with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers (AMF) on 26 September 2018 under number D. 18-0842.
This document is available on the Company’s website www.pernod-ricard.com and on the AMF website www.amf-france.org. It is also available at the Company’s registered office – 12 Place des Etats-Unis – 75116 Paris, France.
The Registration Document includes, in particular:
- The 2017/18 consolidated financial statements of the Group;
- The 2017/18 statutory financial statements of Pernod Ricard S.A.;
- The related auditors’ reports on the consolidated and the statutory financial statements;
-The 2017/18 management report including notably social, societal and environmental information;
- The Board of Directors’ report on corporate governance as well as information regarding internal control and risk management;
- The presentation of the resolutions as well as the draft resolutions submitted to the Combined Shareholders’ Meeting of 21 November 2018;
- Information concerning fees paid to the Statutory Auditors; and
- Information on the share buyback programme.
Q1 2018/19 sales – Thursday 18 October 2018