Combined Shareholders’ Meeting of 17 November 2016
- All the resolutions have been adopted
- Dividend: € 1.88 per share
- Renewal of the directorships of Messrs Alexandre Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, César Giron and Wolfgang Colberg and ratification of the co-option of Ms Anne Lange as Director
- Renewal of the term of office of Mr Alexandre Ricard as Chairman & CEO
- Renewal of the term of office of Mr Pierre Pringuet as Vice-Chairman of the Board
- Renewal of members of the Board Committees
Pernod Ricard’s shareholders held their Combined Shareholders’ Meeting (ordinary and extraordinary) today, chaired by Alexandre Ricard, Chairman & CEO, to approve the 2015/16 consolidated and parent company financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2016 and to vote on the resolutions submitted to their approval.
Dividend: € 1.88 per share
The shareholders set the cash dividend at € 1.88 per share for the 2015/16 financial year. An interim dividend of € 0.90 per share having been paid on 8 July 2016, the balance amounting to € 0.98 per share will be detached on 28 November 2016 and paid on 30 November 2016.
Renewal of Directors / Ratification of the co-option of a Director
The Shareholders’ Meeting renewed for a term of four years the directorships of Messrs Alexandre Ricard, Pierre Pringuet, César Giron and Wolfgang Colberg and ratified the co-option of Ms Anne Lange as a Director.
Board of Directors held on 17 November 2016 (following the Shareholders’ Meeting)
The Board of Directors renewed, on the recommendation of the Nominations, Governance and CSR Committee, the duties of:
- Chairman & CEO and Chairman of the Strategic Committee of Mr Alexandre Ricard,
- Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, member of the Compensation Committee and Strategic Committee of Mr Pierre Pringuet,
- Member of the Nominations, Governance and CSR Committee and of the Strategic Committee of Mr César Giron,
- President of the Audit Committee and member of the Nomination, Governance and CSR Committee and of the Strategic Committee of Mr Wolfgang Colberg.
She is currently co-founder and CEO of Mentis, a company which develops applications and platforms in the field of connected objects and collaborates with groups on mobility solutions and management of urban spaces.
Ms Anne Lange has strong expertise in innovation and digital technology which she has developed for the past twenty years, both in the public and private sectors.
Ms Anne Lange holds the following offices:
♦ Director of Orange*
♦ Director of the Imprimerie Nationale
* Listed company
The Combined Shareholders’ Meeting was broadcasted live and can now be viewed in both French and English on the Pernod Ricard website.
Shareholders’ agendas: 2016/17 half-year results – Thursday 9 February 2017