Meals For Mates - Terms and Conditions
Meals For Mates - Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Schedule to Terms & Conditions of entry
Meals For Mates
VIC, NSW & QLD
Start: Fri 27 March 2020 12:00 PM AEST
End: The earlier of Sat 30 May 2020 10:00 AM AEST and the date on which the Total prize value is met
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Pernod Ricard Winemakers Pty Ltd
ABN: 75 007 870 046
Level 3, 167 Fullarton Road
Dulwich, South Australia 5065
Entry to the Promotion is open to hospitality workers who have lost their job or had shifts cut due to COVID-19 in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements.
Details of pool:
Eligible entrants will receive 1x Deliveroo Voucher worth $25.00 in the form of a code (while stocks last). This code can be entered at the Deliveroo checkout when ordering food from any of Deliveroo’s participating restaurants.
Total prize value:
Total Prize Pool: Up to $100,000
Method of entry:
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period: 1. Email the promoted email address
2. The entrant will then receive an email asking for evidence that they are a hospitality worker, i.e. their RSA or a portion of a payslip
3. Once validated by a Pernod Ricard ambassador, the entrant will receive their Deliveroo voucher code (while stocks last)
Maximum number of entries:
Notification of winners:
Winners will be notified via email no later than 30 May 2020.
Terms & Conditions of entry
1. Information on how to enter and prize details in the Schedule form part of these terms & conditions. The Terms of entry must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
2. Entry is open only to entrants from the Eligible States/Territories who satisfy the Method of entry. Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including prize suppliers) and contractors and their immediate families of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion. including Deliveroo Australia Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister.
3. The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period.
4. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule and are while stocks last. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
5. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
6. Any prize is valued in Australian dollars unless expressly stated to the contrary.
7. Vouchers will be distributed while stocks last. All Vouchers are valid until the expiry date stated on the Voucher or by the provider of the Voucher.
8. Entrants agree to comply with any conditions which accompany the Voucher.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any Voucher that has been stolen, forged, lost, damaged or tampered with in any way.
10. Entrants are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize(s). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
11. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
12. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter.
13. Entrants may only submit one entry per person per day.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize(s) will be awarded in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
17. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter.
18. It is a condition of accepting any prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
19. To the greatest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all warranties, representations or guarantees (Warranties) regarding the Promotion and any prizes, including any Warranties which may have been made in the course of advertising or promoting the Promotion. The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including the officers, employees and agents of each) from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
20. If, despite the foregoing clause, the Promoter incurs a liability to an entrant under any law which implies a Warranty into these Terms of entry which cannot legally be excluded, the Promoter’s liability in respect of the Promotion is limited, in the Promoter’s discretion, to either provide
substitute goods and services of equal value as part of the Promotion, or paying the cost of resupplying those goods or services.
21. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to or delay in transit of prizes.
23. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or suspend the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without liability to any entrants. Without limiting this the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading, offensive, inappropriate or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute the prize for another item of equal or higher value. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value (including between advertising of the Promotion and receipt of the prize).
25. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability (or that of a third party involved with the Promotion) to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms of entry, including but not limited to epidemic or pandemic, vandalism, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter’s obligations in respect of the Promotion will be suspended for the duration of the event and, in addition, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to approval of the relevant authorities.
26. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to assign all their rights in and to their entry (other than to any personal information contained in their entry) and any related content to the Promoter, including any copyright or other intellectual property rights in the entry and related content. Without limiting this, the Promoter may use entry content (other than personal information) for any and all purposes including commercial purposes. You warrant that entry content is original, lawful and not misleading and that the Promoter’s use of such content will not infringe the rights of any third parties. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all claims and costs by third parties arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition. The Promoter has no obligation to credit you as the author of any content submitted and may otherwise do any acts or omissions which would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights you may have as an author of content.
27. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes, including to third parties involved in the promotion and any relevant authorities. If you fail to provide the personal information that is being requested, you may not be eligible to participate in the Promotion or receive a prize. The Promoter’s Privacy statement explains how you may access or seek correction to the personal information the Promoter holds and how to make a complaint and is available at http://pernod-ricard-winemakers.com/privacy-statement..
28. The collection and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy statement which adheres to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and Australian Privacy Principles.
29. The Promotion and these Terms of entry will be governed by the law of the State or Territory in which the Promotion occurs. Entrants accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts and tribunals of that State or Territory in connection with disputes concerning the Promotion.
30. Facebook and Instagram may be used to advertise or promote the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram and to release Facebook and Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.